A collection of scale models of selected British Cars, recommended as a gift for any model car collector or enthusiast.
British and Beautiful TVR Sagaris is a 1:18 Scale Die Cast Replica by Revell®. Suitable for Ages 8 & Older.
TVR SAGARIS RED 1:18 DIECAST - Revell $45, LIMITED SUPPLY
- Opening air intakes on the bonnet.
- Exquisitely detailed right-hand drive interior including the dramatic shape of the seats, roll cage, and center console.
- Opening rear deck window with printed defroster lines.
- Opening doors.
- Vinyl tires with realistic tread pattern.
- Authentically reproduced 7 spoked wheels.
- Uniquely styled chassis.
- Clear rear spoiler.
- Front spoiler with air inlets.
- Authentically reproduced insignia.
- Movable steering wheel and posable front wheels.
- Comes on a removable plastic base.
- Scale: 1:18
- Length: 8-3/4" (222mm)
- Width: 4" (102mm)
- Height: 2-1/2" (64mm)
The rugged bonnet pierced by air intakes, the distinctive
front and the cockpit moved right to the back, give the TVR Sagaris its
unmistakable dominant appearance, even at a standstill. Largely developed from
the T350 Coupé, the Sagaris was specially developed for so-called endurance
races, such as the famous 24-hour race at Le Mans. In order to satisfy the
requirements for these races, the performance of its predecessor, which was
already impressive, was racked up even further. The 3.6 litre engine accelerates
the 400 bhp 1100 kg racer from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.6 seconds. In order to give
the mighty six-cylinder engine the necessary power, numerous air intakes were
integrated into the design of the bonnet - giving the Sagaris its most striking
external feature. Other obvious attributes of its racing ambitions are the
increased track width and the aerodynamic shape that gives it more stable
road-holding. Features opening front bonnet and doors.|
Car Hardtop are 1:18 Scale Die Cast Replica from Revell®. Suitable for Ages 8 & Older.
This scale model diecast car (approx. 9" long) is very nicely done and we have priced them with our typical LBCarCo savings.
limited and once they are gone there will not be any more available.
TR4 Rallye car with Hardtop 1:18 Diecast
Powder Blue - Revell $45
- Superbly detailed, Powder Blue (Rallye Car) (Roadster) and British Racing Green (Roadster) diecast body with plastic parts.
- Wire Wheels (Roadster), Panasport Style (Rallye Car).
- Exquisitely detailed dashboard including readable gauges with chrome trim.
- Detailed black interior with
red piping Roadster.
- Lift the hood to reveal the highly detailed engine.
- Chrome plated mirrors, window trim and wipers, bumpers, grille, and more!
- Presented on a removable plastic base.
- Scale: 1:18
- Length: 8-3/4" approx. (222mm)
- Width: 3-1/2" approx. (89mm)
- Height: 2-1/2" approx. (64mm)
In 1962 the Standard Triumph company decided to promote
sales of their cars by taking part in numerous international rallies. To do this
four of the new Triumph TR4 model were used, after the extensive modifications
that were needed in order to meet the difficult requirements of rallying. The
TR4 was a successful rally car in its day, even though it failed to become an
overall winner. The four cars used were right-hand drive to begin with and were
given the designations 3VC, 4VC, 5VC and 6VC. In 1965 the 3VC, 5VC and 6VC were
shipped over to the USA to take part in one last rally, the "Shell 4000"
Trans-Canada. These three cars had been changed over to left-hand drive before
they left so that they could later be sold in the USA. The TR4 5VC was the team
car no. 1 and was piloted by the Swiss rally driver Jean-Jacques Thuner and his
navigator John Gretener in no less than eleven international rallies. The team
secured some 2nd and 3rd places, including second place in the 1963 Monte Carlo
Rally. In the last rally representing the works, the Canadian Shell 4000, the
co-pilot was Roy Fidler. The TR4 starting with number 155 ended the rally in
21st place overall and 2nd place in the team standings.
Did you ever want to own a Morgan Plus 8? Well now you can for only $9.50! What a great deal and all your friends will be envious of you when you show them your brand new Morgan ;) These 1/57 Red or Green Tomy Diecasts are great little replicas of this powerful Classic. Order one today and add it to your collection!
Make LBCarCo your first choice for diecast model cars and other British car items!
We at Little British Car Co and Vintage Motors are dedicated to providing excellent customer service with a "Personal Touch" and quality classic car parts and accessories always at a "substantially lower" price.